Saturday, July 01, 2006

FYSS, part deux

And again, we try...

Ooookay, so it seems we have a four-pics-per-post rule on this particular blog. Alrighty then. Anyway, to continue with the Flash Your Sock Stash, here we have the most recent aquisition, four (!!) skeins of Mountain Colors Bearfoot, colorways Moose Creek, Yellowstone, Red Tail Hawk, and Wilderness. I can't tell you how much I adore the Mountain Colors colorways...they're just so me! And sooooft, too. These were all on sale at The Fold, which helped the whole spending money thing tremendously. I'm hoping to not buy anything else, though, until Stitches, at which time I plan to go completely apeshit with the shopping & the stash enhancement. After all, I've only been saving & waiting for this event for eight freaking months, by the time it happens, and that's pretty much my whole knitting life, so there. I'm such a pathetic schlub, I even printed out a copy of the floorplan & highlighted my most important shops to hit. Heh.

Because honestly...doesn't this yarn need more friends to keep it company??

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Very nice stash - I have a few of the same colors:) I'm looking forward to Stitches too!

Kimberly said...

oooo... mountain colors... yummiest sock yarn EVAR!

aija said...

Beautiful flash!! Thanks for sharing!